Patient Financial Services:
APRIL 18 & 20, 2023
As hospitals and health systems continue to face financial pressures, and patients face a greater share of the cost of care, patient finance, access, and revenue cycle teams must unite and work collaboratively throughout the patient journey to balance access to care with securing payments from payers and patients. With a focus on reducing denials, the Patient Financial Services 2023 meeting creates a platform for discussion, knowledge share, and peer-to-peer benchmarking, from front-end access issues to back end reimbursement considerations.
Hosted in an online platform, the program allows busy executives to balance work responsibilities with the desire to engage with peers in educational sessions and networking. Join this community of collaborative healthcare finance executives to become part of the equation for change.
TUESDAY, APRIL 18, 2023
THURSDAY, APRIL 20, 2023
- Patient Registration & Eligibility Verification
- Securing Prior Authorization for Patient Care
- Patient Estimates: Accuracy & No Surprises Act
- Financial Education, Counseling & Assistance
- Impact of Increased Patient Financial Responsibilities
- Claims Management: Preparation & Workflows
- Overcoming Denials through Successful Appeals
- Reimbursement: From Payer Negotiation to Payments
- Compassionate & Effective Collection of Patient Payments
- Reducing Bad Debt: Balancing Collections with Charity Care